Saturday, October 10, 2009

Objective

Me: I would like to get my tags for the bike I bought a month ago.

DMV lady: OK...you have the wrong paperwork...

Me:...uh...I haven't given it to you...

DMV lady:..oh yeah...

Me: Here it is nice DMV lady...

DMV lady: It's wrong...next...

Me: (lookinga round at the empty room...)uh...that was what the dealer gave me...

DMV lady:(crickets chirping..)

OK, been a couple rough days...bike is in garage waiting for dealer to get done argueing with DMV on my behalf...actucally they refered to the company... we will see how that goes...in the mean time as I wind back up...enjoy this song, just to prove I am objective about everything...music, a good song is a good song...and oh yeah...

Fuck Kayne West...George does like Black people.

No comments:

Post a Comment