Saturday, May 22, 2010

Erik Buell had dreams like this....

He just can't admit it...(Beginning of my three week...did I say three week...hell I aint only three weeks solid in months...I have worked solid 12 hour shifts for months now....but anyhooo, I have some great Tom Rose action shots, and an editorial I'm working on for Genghis, and some shots of my commute...be forwarned Harley guys I'm going to start expecting more from your rides then the ability to ride behind a pick-up truck while Michael Lichter shoots you on your way to Sturgis...though I actually like his photography, I'm going to expect you to start getting dirty...) and I finally focused my thoughts about Buell going out of business that I will share rather you like it or not...(isn't that what you expect of me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment